If you want a free performance boost on Cyberpunk 2077 with your AMD processor, check out our guide!
It is stated that Cyberpunk 2077 uses an Intel C ++ compiler that prevents optimizations when run on non-Intel CPUs. You can disable this control and get a 10-20% performance increase in the game. Some users who have tried the method see an increase in FPS, while others state that the minimum FPS values are now much higher.
The method is beneficial not only for middle and lower level processors, but also for higher level processors. Here’s the comment from a 5950X user:
I ran HWMonitor while playing with the 5950X for a while and noticed that only 16 cores were in use. After making this adjustment, all 32 threads are now being used properly and the minimum FPS has probably increased by an extra 10 FPS.
Cyberpunk 2077 AMD Optimization Step by Step:
- Download the HxD hex editor.
- Find your Cyberpunk2077.exe file for GOG
Cyberpunk 2077binx64in the folder.
- Make a backup copy of the Cyberpunk2077.exe file, just in case.
- Drag Cuberpunk2077.exe to HxD, a bunch of hexadecimal numbers should appear (
01 FF 0Das).
- Press CTRL + F, column Hex Values Change it to (Hex-Values).
- To the search string
75 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08type, these values should be highlighted.
- Now copy this value:
EB 30 33 C9 B8 01 00 00 00 0F A2 8B C8 C1 F9 08
- Go back to HxD, right click on the highlighted values and say “Paste Insert”.
- Now go to the top bar and click on the save icon.
- That’s it!
“I did this and my CPU usage increased from 50% to 90% at high crowd density. My 3070 went from 75% to 90%, I gain about 10 FPS, also FPS seems more stable and less random stuttering.
Also, before DLSS it was not doing anything because it was facing CPU bottleneck. Enabling DLSS now with hex edit has increased my FPS from 70 to 100. There’s still a bit of a bottleneck as the GPU isn’t entirely 100%, but I’m running 1080p and that’s part of the problem. ” ~ chaosxk